BB Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Vintage Dreams.

I have a reputation around here. One that I don’t mind --- I am a vintage junkie. I have a little thing for anything made before 1985. I thrift and vintage shop at least once a week. I rarely buy new furniture, and relish painting, sanding, and re-purposing one of a kind pieces to scatter throughout my house.   I love digging through the junk bins and pulling out a fabulous clutch that I know no one else will have. Even my engagement ring is vintage, straight from the 1920's, discovered at a fabulous estate sale. What can I say? I love old things and I love being completely unique. 

The vintage trend isn’t a new concept in the wedding world, the whole “something borrowed” thing kinda set that notion in stone. However, there is something I am absolutely loving right now.

The brooch bouquet..........

I just think they are gorgeous, unique, and a perfect way to showcase your heritage, your style, and bring something borrowed onto the main stage.

Here are a few examples of brooch bouquets that make me want to march down the aisle again!

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment