BB Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The dress.

Happy Sunday Lovelies!

Let’s talk about something close to my heart….. “the dress”!!!

I –as has been clearly stated- have a distinct and thorough appreciation for all things unique. I just love any and everything that no one else has. This rule most definitely applies to wedding dresses. I think a distinctive, unique wedding dress is a perfect way to put a stamp on your day. When the bride first comes down the aisle it’s the first memory of the whole day. Why not make it an absolute one of a kind moment?

The new online boutique BHLDN the bridal line from Anthropologie, is beyond amazing. The dresses are divine, one of a kind, and something not seen anywhere else. They are a perfect blend of sex and glamour. They are designed towards a vintage angle which you know speaks to my heart, and they are just all around the best things I’ve seen on the bridal market in a while. There are lots of ways to stand out at your wedding and make it unique, but having a killer dress makes all the heads turn.

I want to buy them all and get married over and over and over again………… to the same man of course ;).

Enjoy!
here.

here.
here.
here.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, they are gorgeous...love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The styles of their dresses just speak volumes to me! Anything vintage with a dash of glamour!

    ReplyDelete