BB Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mouthwatering Marinades.

Alright party people...the countdown has officially begun for the 4th! And nothing says Fourth of July more than firing up the grill (and fireworks of course).So, get your grill on with these delicious recipes for marinades that are full of flavor.



Although typically you're supposed to marinate meat or veggies for a couple hours, if not overnight, I have found a recipe that tastes great and only takes one hour to marinate. I didn't include the actual recipe on this post, but I did in a post back in February. Check it out!

There is one more marinade that I must share with you all. I can't tell you the recipe (because I don't know it), but I can tell you it is absolutely amazing. Drumroll please.......

This gourmet sauce is definitely something worth trying. You can find it at Paper Skyscraper, a local boutique. If you don't live in the Charlotte area, or would rather order it online, there are plenty of sites that sell it. Either way, you should seriously try it out.

If you have a tasty marinade recipe that you LOVE to use, feel free to share with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment