BB Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo Booth? YES PLEASE!

This past weekend we worked with the fantastic folks from Southern Exposure Photo Booth!  Not only did we think the ladies were the sweetest things ever, their photo booth made my day!  It wasn’t gaudy, it didn’t take away from the glam décor, and like expected – it was a BIG HIT with the wedding party!  They even handed over the scrap book for the bride and groom that night without me having to chase them down!  I highly recommend them and know I will be using them again ASAP!  Check out our lovely wedding assistants looking fancy in the booth ;)  


Love these silly assistants of ours more and more each event!  I REALLY DON’T KNOW what we would do without them!! Glad to know they enjoyed the photo booth, too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment