BB Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mashtini?

Last week I had the pleasure of attending my cousin’s wedding in the BEAUTIFUL city of Destin, Florida. If I wasn’t already ecstatic about being in the sunshine state for a beach wedding, my excitement sky-rocketed when I saw martini glasses! Open bar with beer, wine AND martinis? Count me in! I received an even greater shock when my sister sat down for dinner with her martini glass filled with … mashed potatoes? 


Come to find out there was a mashed potato bar, mashtinis anybody? Guests had their choice of buttermilk mashed, roasted garlic, or sweet potatoes with a variety of delicious toppings to add on. I thought it was definitely a great idea that guests could get creative with and enjoy. And let’s be honest, mashed potatoes are the only acceptable substitute for an Appletini.


No comments:

Post a Comment