BB Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessings

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, there is much to be grateful for.  Every day I am grateful to have such an AMAZING business partner and team of OUTSTANDING event assistants.  I can’t believe how lucky I am!  The team around me supports me, motivates me and helps make Borrowed & Blue better each day! 

Planning a wedding is hard work.  Nothing about this business is as easy or glamorous as one may think.  But, the days without having time to eat or sleep leading up to a wedding, the stress you take on so the bride and groom don't have to, the worry and the butterflies of nervousness all go away when you are able to make a couples dreams come true.  The hard work is definitely worth it in the end.  

In this industry, you can’t please everyone.  When it comes to weddings, there are a lot of emotions and opinions involved.  The risks are high but the reward is higher.  So today I am thankful for my happy brides, grooms and their families.  I am thankful that they all have kept us in their life and that they continue to praise Borrowed & Blue at every turn.  Without their smiling faces and words of encouragement, BB would not be as successful as it is today.  SO THANK YOU for letting us share in your special day.  We will be forever grateful to each and every one of you.  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment